What’s Rebirth and Why You Want It
So first thing’s first, what the heck is Rebirth? If you’re new to the NBA 2K scene, Rebirth basically lets you create a brand-new build with some sick advantages like preloaded silver badges and progression boosts. Basically, it’s like the game saying, “Aye, you’ve been grinding, so here’s a lil’ something to get your new build off to a flying start.” Trust, you’re gonna wanna unlock this feature.
Hitting that 90 Overall for Regular Rebirth
To get this ball rolling, you gotta hit a 90 overall rating first. No shortcuts here, fam. You need to be hoopin’, winning, and showing off those mad skills. Once you’ve hit that 90 overall -> you need to go have a little chit-chat with Ronnie 2K; don’t worry; he won’t bite.
Here’s what you get with Rebirth at 90 overall:
- Silver Badges: These come automatically on your new build, so you don’t have to sweat to get ’em.
- 5 Progression Boost: You know those grueling progression points you gotta earn? You get a small boost in those, so leveling up ain’t such a slog.
Upgrading to Veteran 2 for Rebirth 2.0
But yo, don’t settle for just regular Rebirth. You want to ball out, right? Then aim for Veteran 2 status. Once you’re there, you unlock Rebirth 2.0, which is like Rebirth on steroids.
Here’s the lowdown:
- 99 Overall Build: Yeah, you heard that right. You can start a build at 99 overall!
- Silver Badges, Again: Silver badges, but this time you’re starting on a 99 build.
- 10 Badge Progression Boost: You thought 5 was sweet? Try doubling it!!
Stripping Down: How to Go Shirtless at Rookie 3
Alright, enough about Rebirth. Let’s talk about something equally important: showing off those abs by going shirtless. To unlock this option, you gotta grind to Rookie 3. It’s not that tough, but it sure as hell makes a statement when you’re out on the court.
All Contact Dunk Requirements in NBA 2K24