The Pit: Infinity - Character Attributes Guide - MGW | Video Game Guides, Cheats, Tips And Walkthroughs
The Pit: Infinity – Character Attributes Guide
The 3 Attributes that a character has are Might, Finesse, and Brains. Attributes affect a number of things, including Skill bonuses, maximum Food, how well a Character can fight off a Condition, and more.
Every 5 points in an Attribute increases all corresponding Skills by 1 point.
● Might affects the effectiveness of Melee weapons
● It also affects how well a Character can fight off Conditions like Disease; a lower level of Might means that Conditions are something that can easily kill
● Each point of Might will increase a Characters maximum Food by 10
● Finesse affects things like ranged weapon accuracy (through the Accuracy Reticle)
● It also affects several non-combat Skills, such as Lockpicking
● Brains affect the potency of Skills like the Medical, Foraging, and Computer skills
● It will also affect certain Skills in a future expansion!