How to Use Bound in Blood Dev Cheats
To access the dev cheat menu, you will need to add a new file to the game folder.
- First – always a good idea to make a backup of your game saves – this should be at
C:\Users\ [You user name here] \Documents\Call of Juarez – Bound in Blood\Out\save
- Next, go to the game’s DATA folder
- From Steam, go to browse local files > CoJ2 > Data C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Juarez – Bound in Blood\CoJ2\Data
- Create a new text document in Windows Notepad and enter the following code:
- Make sure you are able to edit file extensions!
- Rename the file to debugconf.scr (NOT debugconf.scr.txt)
- After starting a level, hit ESC
- On the pause screen, you should see the new options “AI Debug Menu” and “Dev Menu”