AoE Farming Strategy & Tips
- If you have enough mana, start by casting Mana Shield, then pull the mobs and stack them up in a nice bulk.
- Once you have gathered the mobs, cast your first Frost Nova and immediately start getting to the max range at a clear spot.
- You should have enough time to get almost two full Blizzards off.
- Now you want to slow them again with Cone of Cold and either use Blink to get away or run if you are low on mana.
- You should be able to get off at least one more Blizzard, and your Frost Nova should be ready again.
- If you have enough mana, you could repeat this process indefinitely, even without getting hit after the initial pull. Repeat until they are dead!