Myth of Empires: Beginner’s Guide, Tips & Tricks
Just started playing Myth of Empires and looking for tips, tricks, and strategies for being a better warrior? We’ve compiled a list of beginner tips and tricks to assist you in navigating this massive game.
- You will earn talent and skill points as you progress through the game. You’ll progress quicker in the game if you use these talent and skill points at the right time. So keep an eye out for these points and spend them wisely. You can also respec skills if you have enough copper coins.
- Unlock tools as soon as possible; you don’t want to gather materials by pressing the E key throughout the game. Press I to open up your inventory and navigate to the crafting recipe section, where you will find a number of recipes that you can unlock. You will start by unlocking the tool introduction, which will introduce you to the basic tools. You can see what you will unlock by hovering over the icons.
- To level up your weapons, keep hitting things with the lowest tier of the weapon you want to use. For example, if you want to level up polearm skill as quickly as possible, you craft a chorus polearm, which is the lowest tier of that weapon, and start hitting things with it.
- Just keep in mind that the game has a weight system, so if you’re wondering why you’re running slower, it’s because you have a lot of items in your inventory. If you want to know how much weight you’re carrying, go to your inventory and look at the bottom right corner of the screen.
So, if your objective is to carry branches and bark, leave the majority of your belongings at home in a wooden chest or cabinet. So you have more space and a better way to carry whatever your objective is, and if you want to know how much something weighs, hover over it, and you’ll see its weight.
- Do not forget to tame a horse. When you reach level 14, you will be able to get the tamed horse and basic saddle recipe. Make fodder and reins. The left-hand holds the reins while the right-hand holds the fodder. Go upstairs quietly and throw the fodder to entice the horse to eat.
Sneak up behind it while eating, press E to open the radial menu, and click the Mount icon. Hold on until it is tamed. You can then make a saddle for it so that it has Inventory space.
- To put a horse in a stable, keep the horse close to the stable. Hold E on the stable, and you’ll see the option to add your horse(s).
- The settings menu allows you to customize your combat style. You have two modes, “MoE” and “Classic.”
- The guild leaders can control who has access to delete/modify building objects. It is up to them to grant you permission to remove building components.
- The game displays a lot of content on the screen when HUD is enabled, including a character HP & Stamina bar, chat screen, and various icons to help you progress through the game. These things are unquestionably necessary for a video game, but because Myth of Empires is a survival game, it would be much better to play without HUD. You can press F10 to turn off the HUD in Myth of Empires.
- Join a guild. Guilds are an exciting feature of Myth of Empires because they allow players to join a larger group of players who share similar goals. Guilds are not only social, but they also make it easier to collaborate with others while having fun.