All Cards + Enemies Unlocking Guide
This guide lists all the Cards and Enemies in the game as they are displayed in the in-game Encyclopedia top to bottom left to right.
- Blood path – spawned by 2 or more adjacent Battle fields.
- Village – unlocked by the Gymnasium building.
- Ransacked village – transformed from a regular Village by a directly adjacent Vampire mansion.
- Count’s land – transformed from a Ransacked village after 3 loops.
- Wheat field – unlocked by the Farm building.
- Overgrown field – transformed from a Wheat field if the adjacent Village is destroyed by the Oblivion card.
- Ruins – unlocked with the Supply depot building.
- Swamp – unlocked with the Herbalist’s hut building.
- A Village? – spawned after placing 10 Forests or Thickets.
- Bridge – spawned by placing a River card over a Road. Bridge building is required.
- Spider cocoon – basic card.
- Vampire’s mansion – basic card.
- Battle field – basic card.
- Shipwreck – transformed from a Battle field by placing an adjacent River.
- Road lantern – basic card.
- Goblin camp – spawned by placing 10 Rocks or Mountains.
- Goblin lookout – transformed from a Goblin camp by placing an adjacent Swamp.
- Bookery – unlocked with the Library building.
- Abandoned bookery – transformed from a Bookery after exchanging 20 cards.
- Blood grove – unlocked with the Field kitchen building.
- Hungry grove – transformed from a Blood grove if the adjacent Grove is destriyed by the Oblivion card.
- Bandit camp – spawned after placing 2 Villages.
- Reed – transformed from a River after placing adjacent to a Road. Bridge building is required.
- Outpost – unlocked with the War camp building.
- Smith’s forge – unlocked with the upgraded Smithy building.
- Chrono crystal – unlocked by defeating the first boss.
- Mountain peak – transformed from a 3×3 Rock or Mountain formation.
- Blooming meadow – transformed from a Meadow by placing adjacent to any other card except Meadow.
- Desert – unlocked with the Intel center building.
- Sand dunes – unlocked with the Intel center building.
- River – unlocked with the River building.
- Oasis – transformed from a River if placed adjacent to a Desert or Sand dunes.
- Forest – unlocked with the Forest building.
- Thicket – unlocked with the Forest building.
- Burned forest – transformed from a Forest or a Thicket by placing in a range of the Storm temple.
- Suburbs – unlocked with the upgraded Gymnasium building.
- Town – transformed from Suburbs if is adjacent with 4 other Suburbs orthogonally.
- Empty treasury – transformed from a Treasury by surrounding it with other cards.
- Strom temple – unlocked with the Smether building.
- Temporal beacon – unlocked by playing until loop 15+ (proof required).
- Lich’s palace – unlocked by spawning the first boss.
- Arsenal – unlocked with the Smalter building.
- Ancestral crypt – unlocked with the Crypt building.
- Maze of memories – unlocked with the Library building.
- Zero milestone – unlocked with the Alchemist’s tent building.
Slime – spawned by Wastelands.
Ratwolf – spawned by Groves.
Spider – spawned by Spider cocoons.
Skeleton – spawned by Graveyards.
Skeleton archer – spawned by Graveyards in chapters 2+.
Cracked skeleton – spawned by killing Skeletons and Skeleton archers in chapters 2+.
Chest – spawned by Battle fields.
Mimic – spawned by Battle fields.
Blood clot – spawned by Blood paths.
Ghost – spawned by killing enemies near Battle fields.
Ghost of a ghost – spawned by killing Ghosts.
Prime matter – spawned by killing Ghost of a Ghosts.
Vampire – spawned inside battles near a Vampire mansion.
Vampire mage – spawned inside battles near a Vampire mansion and an Abandoned bookery.
Swarm of bats – spawned by Vampires and Vampire mages in chapters 2+.
Watcher – spawned inside battles near a Temporal beacon.
Watcher mage – spawned inside battles near a Temporal beacon and an Abandoned bookery.
Tome – spawned inside battles by an Abandoned bookery and by killing Vampire mages and Watcher mages.
Goblin – spawned by Goblin camps.
Goblin leader – spawned by Goblin camps in chapters 2+.
Goblin archer – spawned by Goblin lookouts.
Ghoul – spawned by Ransacked villages.
Bandit – spawned by Bandit camps.
Harpy – spawned by Mountain peaks.
Gargoyle – spaned by Empty treasuries.
Flesh golem – spawned by a Blood grove if a Vampire mansion is adjacent to it.
Living armor – spawned by a Smith’s forge after recycling 6 items.
Mosquito – spaned by Swamps.
Scarecrow – spawned by Wheat fields and Overgrown fields.
Field of blades – spawned inside battles in Overgrown fields.
Scorch worm – spawned by Ruins.
Fishman – spawned by Reeds.
Siren – spawned by Shipwrecks.
Jellyfish – spawned by Sirens in chapters 3+.
Wooden warrior – spawned by A Village?.