This guide lists all the Cards in the game as they are displayed in the in-game Encyclopedia.
- Blood path – spawned by 2 or more adjacent Battle fields.
- Village – unlocked by the Gymnasium building.
- Ransacked village – transformed from a regular Village by a directly adjacent Vampire mansion.
- Count’s land – transformed from a Ransacked village after 3 loops.
- Wheat field – unlocked by the Farm building.
- Overgrown field – transformed from a Wheat field if the adjacent Village is destroyed by the Oblivion card.
- Ruins – unlocked with the Supply depot building.
- Swamp – unlocked with the Herbalist’s hut building.
- A Village? – spawned after placing 10 Forests or Thickets.
- Bridge – spawned by placing a River card over a Road. Bridge building is required.
- Spider cocoon – basic card.
- Vampire’s mansion – basic card.
- Battle field – basic card.
- Shipwreck – transformed from a Battle field by placing an adjacent River.
- Road lantern – basic card.
- Goblin camp – spawned by placing 10 Rocks or Mountains.
- Goblin lookout – transformed from a Goblin camp by placing an adjacent Swamp.
- Bookery – unlocked with the Library building.
- Abandoned bookery – transformed from a Bookery after exchanging 20 cards.
- Blood grove – unlocked with the Field kitchen building.
- Hungry grove – transformed from a Blood grove if the adjacent Grove is destriyed by the Oblivion card.
- Bandit camp – spawned after placing 2 Villages.
- Reed – transformed from a River after placing adjacent to a Road. Bridge building is required.
- Outpost – unlocked with the War camp building.
- Smith’s forge – unlocked with the upgraded Smithy building.
- Chrono crystal – unlocked by defeating the first boss.
- Mountain peak – transformed from a 3×3 Rock or Mountain formation.
- Blooming meadow – transformed from a Meadow by placing adjacent to any other card except Meadow.
- Desert – unlocked with the Intel center building.
- Sand dunes – unlocked with the Intel center building.
- River – unlocked with the River building.
- Oasis – transformed from a River if placed adjacent to a Desert or Sand dunes.
- Forest – unlocked with the Forest building.
- Thicket – unlocked with the Forest building.
- Burned forest – transformed from a Forest or a Thicket by placing in a range of the Storm temple.
- Suburbs – unlocked with the upgraded Gymnasium building.
- Town – transformed from Suburbs if is adjacent with 4 other Suburbs orthogonally.
- Empty treasury – transformed from a Treasury by surrounding it with other cards.
- Strom temple – unlocked with the Smether building.
- Temporal beacon – unlocked by playing until loop 15+ (proof required).
- Lich’s palace – unlocked by spawning the first boss.
- Arsenal – unlocked with the Smalter building.
- Ancestral crypt – unlocked with the Crypt building.
- Maze of memories – unlocked with the Library building.
- Zero milestone – unlocked with the Alchemist’s tent building.
Loop Hero – Warrior Guide for Infinite Loops