How to Get The Good Ending
Below are the choices you will have to make in order to get the good ending in Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla.
- Choice 1: If you want Sigurd to like you, then at the end of the Norway chapter, you will have two options either miss the cargo or take the cargo to go to England. Miss the cargo, and Sigurd will like you.
- Choice 2: The wife of Sigurd will give you the option to take her on a joyride, and you will fall in love with her. Deny her, and you will become more loyal to Sigurd. If you accept it, then you will become a traitor.
- Choice 3: There will be some clash between Sigurd and Basim at Oxeneforscire. Do not take on any kind of fight on you and avoid everything.
- Choice 4: After completing the Cent Story arc, you will head back to the Ravensthorpe. Go on to complete the challenges and defeat Dag. After beating him, return the sword so that you can be safe from Sigurd Strike.
- Choice 5: Return to the lighthouse after the completion of the Essex Story Arc. Some scenes will start, and there you must support Sigurd as two options will be given either deny his judgment or I support his judgment.