How to Get The Bad Ending
If you make the following choices, you will end up with the bad ending in Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla.
- Choice 1: The options will be upfront either to take the cargo or not in the prologue. If you take the cargo to gain Sigurd Strike, you will be heading towards a bad ending.
- Choice 2: When you will get a chance of spending the night with the wife of Sigurd, Randvi, then accept the joyride, and you will be heading closer.
- Choice 3: In Oxenefordscire, when the crawl will be started among Sigurd and Basim, then you must opt to punch.
- Choice 4: When you will go out to complete the duel battle against Dag after resting coming back from Cent Story Arc, then do not return his sword after defeating him.
- Choice 5: After you are done with the Essex Story Arc, and you will return to the lighthouse, then a cutscene will start. There you need to oppose the judgment of Sigurd.