It appears that The Cycle game is simple, but its fast pace means there is very little time for planning during the skirmishes, so in-depth knowledge is a necessity. The Cycle consists of PvP and PvE contracts played over 20-minute matches. Players must complete both contracts to climb the leaderboard. There are a variety of maps, guns, and cosmetic items in this game.
The following section contains advice for newcomers embarking on an adventure on the planet Fortuna III. You may find it difficult to play; therefore, we have included tips and tricks to help you succeed in the game.
1. Do Not Fight Simultaneously
- There aren’t many problems with monsters, and you can beat them quite easily. Rather, the problem comes from other players appearing in the area.
- A melee fight with monsters and a long-range gunfight with other players is likely to end in your death. As a result, it is best to avoid it whenever possible. It’s a good idea to wait a few moments after another player has passed by, allow them to move away, and then start fighting the monsters.
2. Complete Contracts
- The Cycle has a heavy focus on completing various contracts along with fighting monsters and other players. There are multiple actions required to complete them, which are marked on the world map.
- Drilling for Veltecite is one such action. After completing the action, the raw material will be available to you, allowing you to complete the contract and earn valuable credits.
- As you can see on the map, several contracts are available simultaneously, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
3. Select the Right Equipment
- At the beginning of the game, each player starts with just a handgun. With the credits you earn in the game, you will purchase new equipment such as assault rifles and special abilities.
- Choosing the right equipment should be based on how you play the game – if, for example, you are combating effectively from a distance, you should be able to acquire a sniper rifle.
- You can even carry multiple weapons if you want. It’s tempting to pay 800 credits for a gun that can kill an enemy in seconds.
- However, one major problem with such an approach is the price you will have to pay for each weapon – 800 credits per weapon. However, if you have that many credits, you can buy multiple weapons to help you easily defeat enemies.
4. Group Mode
- The emphasis is on speed in The Cycle, but the player is severely punished if they make a mistake. As a result, you should play your first matches in a group, ideally with a four-person squad.
- By watching your teammates’ movements, you will learn how to play quickly. You will get a chance to play in a team of experienced players, so you will learn what to do. You can also better deal with other players when you play in a team.
5. Practice Your Aim
- Aiming is the most important skill in any shooter game, and The Cycle is no exception. If you have a superior aim in most gunfights, you will come out as the victor and live on to fight another battle.
- Aiming only improves as you put more time into the game and focus specifically on your aim. When in a game, learn the weapon’s recoil pattern to know how to adjust your aim as you fire the weapon. Focus on aiming for the head of the other player. Headshots do more damage and kill the enemy quicker, which is crucial in The Cycle.
6. Use The Minimap
- The minimap displays the map’s outline surrounding the area near your character on the map. It shows where you can and cannot go and where your teammates are located on the map.
- Always keep an eye on the minimap to see where the threat is coming from and where you can attack the opposing team. When you’re on the battlefield, the minimap is your best friend, so train your eyes to flicker between where you’re going and the minimap to ensure that your surroundings are clear of the enemy.
We hope you found this guide helpful. If you have any tips or tricks to contribute to this guide, please leave a comment. We’ll update this guide as soon as your comment is approved.