Temtem - Useful Tips & Tricks - MGW | Video Game Guides, Cheats, Tips And Walkthroughs
Temtem – Useful Tips & Tricks
1.If a Temtem uses an attack at low stamina, it’ll use all the remaining stamina and take the remaining stamina cost as health damage. Stamina is healed a little bit every turn, but you can use the “Rest” command to restore more stamina at the cost of a turn for that Temtem.
2. If two Temtem share a type, they can breed. Each time they breed, their level of fertility will reduce by one. There is no way to regain fertility.
3. Wild Temtem normally have a base level fertility level of 8, but having better SV values (Single Values) reduces this by one for each stat with a good SV value. This can go as low as Fertility level 4.
4. You can breed two sets of Temtem at one time. It normally takes 25 minutes to produce an egg, or 15 if they’re the same evolutionary line.
5. Hatching an egg takes 5-45 minutes and must be done with it in your party. The length of time depends on the child Temtem’s capture rate.
6. Temtem can have one of two traits. These traits activate at different points in battle, depending on the trigger and effect. Evolving Temtem gain new traits.
7. Gear are items that can be equipped to Temtem. Most are obtained by completing quests or finding them in the world.
8. Temtem have three different types of attack:
Physical attacks compare the user’s attack stat and the defender’s defence stat.
Special attacks compare the user’s special attack stat and the special defender’s special defence stat.
Status attacks don’t deal damage but modify battle conditions.
9. Pay attention to which attacks are targeting which Temtem. For example, some can affect your opponent’s team, while others affect everyone.
10. You may have heard of “Luma” Temtem. These are differently coloured Temtem much like Shiny Pokémon are in the Pokémon games, so they do not have different stats. They’re mostly caught for bragging rights.