Useful Tips & Tricks
Some of these may be obvious, but you never know who it will benefit!
- Breaching charges are basically c4s. You can use them to kill a charging machete or use it like frags from a 2nd-floor balcony. You can also breach, move far away, detonate the room, then use aimed shots to slowly whittle away the enemies.
- Smoke grenades are incredibly powerful, especially for characters that lack DPS. If there is smoke between you and the enemies, they will act like you’re not there, allowing you to shoot them without getting return fire.
- If there are too many enemies in breaching a room with slow motion, go in and go out. It will lure some end-game enemies out—the same way with elevators.
- Use cam balls to get critical bonus damage versus the big topless boss. That will chew through his green healing potions. Cam ball or spy camera can also be used to pierce through the armor of shield bosses.
- You can use the breaching charge and detonate it behind the shield boss’s back. 3 will do the job.
- You can use breaching charge detonation to cancel the big topless boss’s health potion drinking.