PC Keyboard Controls & Key Bindings
Controls in Jupiter Hell are simple and intuitive. It does not require major remapping, but it is, of course, possible. You can access these key assignments by visiting the Controls section of the Configuration menu, which you can from the in-game menu using the Esc key or from the game’s main menu. Note: You cannot bind “chord-keys” i.e. SHIFT-G, and can only bind one key to one action.
The controls presented below are the default ones.
- Escape – menu (quit, help, etc)
- G – get the item from the floor
- F – fire at selected target
- T – target mode (T, F to fire, TAB to cycle)
- SPACE – act (e.g. open/close door)
- SHIFT – (hold) show/compare/use item on the floor (G to use), or to force a melee attack/hold position during one
- 1-4 – switch to weapon slot
- 5-8 – use skill (if present)
- F11 – toggle true fullscreen