There are two methods for making quick cash. The first is to acquire money by playing the game strategically. The second involves the use of cheat codes. You can choose one of these two methods.
Making Easy Money by Playing the Game Strategically
To earn the most money, review each order and determine the value of the parts the customer needs. Jobs at level 10 and below usually involve gear, brakes, and timing. Those above level 10 may encounter difficulties with the transmission, body panels, exhaust, interior, and other internal engine components.
In the following sections, I will describe the tasks appropriate for each level.
Levels 1-5: Jobs stating “brake systems need repair” are ideal for beginners. These jobs can involve the ABS Module or ABS Pump, both expensive components. (Note: Not every “brake system needs repair” job requires an ABS module or an ABS pump to be installed.) Some gear repairs can save you money, depending on the extent and depth of the damage.
Levels 5-10: The best jobs for this level are the same as for levels 1-5, although timing tasks aren’t as profitable. If ignition coils need replacement, “car won’t start” jobs can bring in some quick cash.
Levels 10 and beyond: Jobs on a scale of 1 to 10 are considered outdated. The best jobs involve transmission issues. “Driver struggling to find gears” indicates the best gearbox work. Replacing the entire transmission casing, which costs about $1000, is a surefire way to save a lot of money. Other gearbox issues are almost always present during this repair.
Some jobs offer bonuses, such as money or experience bonuses. These bonuses provide a significant boost in EXP and money, so prioritize them!
Another way to earn more money is by taking larger jobs that require multiple tasks, like those involving timing, gearbox, exhaust, and new body panels. These jobs yield a higher reward.
You can also make money from your restorations! Making money from your car requires time and an initial investment.
What to do first:
- Buy a car from an auction, barn, or junkyard.
- Disassemble the entire vehicle, leaving only the frame.
- Repair any broken parts you can.
- Rebuild the car from the ground up, replacing parts as needed.
- Double-check that every item is in working condition to earn a significant restoration bonus!
- Only sell a car that is in working condition.
- Congratulations, you’ve made a considerable profit!
Making Money with Cheat Codes
When starting the profile, choose one of the following names, depending on how much money and experience you want to start with.
Warning: When you first start the game, decline the tutorial. If you don’t, the game may crash.
- cms2021promo – This code brings you to level 36 and provides a $500,000 cash bonus in the game.
- cms2021stage1 – This code brings you to level 5 and provides a $4,000 cash bonus in the game.
- cms2021stage2 – This code brings you to level 12 and provides a $50,000 cash bonus in the game.
How to Edit Save Files in Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 (Cheat)
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Cheats
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 – Real Car Names Modding Guide