Innovations Compared to CMS18
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 is the new launch of PlayWay S.A. that brings many new features compared to its predecessor Car Mechanic Simulator 2018.
- In comparison to CMS18, there are three degrees of difficulty to choose from (+ a sandbox). For example, in easy mode, we have more money, we can see screws, and all broken parts are displayed. The higher our level in normal mode, the tougher the tasks become. As an expert, we no longer see screw outlines and must hunt for every broken item ourselves. We have complete talents and infinite money in the sandbox.
- There are now mini-games in which you must stop the cursor in a specific location. This is how it is determined whether or not a part can be fixed, as well as how many scrap parts there are.
- We can cannibalize pieces that are too badly damaged to get leftovers, and then we can sell them when we have enough.
- Liquids such as windshield washer fluid, brake fluid, and the coolant must now be checked and topped up in orders, as opposed to CMS18.
- The car’s wheels must now be adjusted, or else it will drive unsteadily. We also need to fine-tune the headlights.
- After the rust has been removed, certain screws can only be loosened.
- We can now fix brakes on a dedicated machine in addition to body pieces and car components.
- Our cars are even more unique because of the extra components on the roof. Install flashing lights or a taxi symbol in your vehicle.
- Fuses are a relatively modern invention: These can fail, necessitating the replacement of numerous relays and fuses.
- Several parts of a group can be inspected simultaneously using a new special inspection mode.
- Individual components can now be colored separately in the paint shop. There are new decals available.
- On the test tracks, car handling has greatly improved. In corners, you now have more control and it’s better than before.
- The loading times appear to be really fast to me (SSD). I can alter the card in a matter of seconds if you like. Overall, the gameplay is smoother and saving and loading times are much faster.
How to Edit Save Files in Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 (Cheat)
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Cheats
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 – Real Car Names Modding Guide