Experiencing issues controlling your car on the test track? Don’t fret. We’ve got a couple of fixes for you to try out.
Fix 1: Reset Game Settings
- Exit your game completely.
- Open Steam and launch your game. When presented with options, select “Reset settings.”
- After the game initializes with the reset settings, close it.
- Relaunch the game and select “Play CMS2021.”
- Head to the test track. You should regain control over your car with the keyboard.
Note: For those unfamiliar, “Reset settings” can be found in your Steam game launch options, third on the list.
Fix 2: Reverse Your Way Out
- Launch the game using the “Reset Settings” option in Steam.
- Once in-game, drive to the test track and reverse your car a bit.
- Restart the game the way you normally would.
- Return to the test track. Your keyboard controls should be back in action.
How to Edit Save Files in Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 (Cheat)
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Cheats
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 – Real Car Names Modding Guide