TIPS AND TRICKS: A BEGINNER’S GUIDE
This Tribes of Midgard guide is filled with essential tips and tricks to help you to master the game.
- Before jumping into the game, you’ll need to familiarize yourself with the basic controls including the ability to move your character and interact with your environment. You can access these key assignments by visiting the Controls section of the Configuration menu, which you can from the in-game menu using the Esc key or from the game’s main menu. Here are the default game controls;
Tribes of Midgard PC Keyboard Controls and Key Bindings Guide
- Loot or craft Special Arrow for extra firepower. The Archer Tower of your village can use them too.
- Find Dagny in the village to heal your wounds.
- Different environments have different temperatures. Prepare accordingly.
- Bring your ingredients to Borgchild in the Village to craft projective shields and armors.
- Need your allies back at the village? Blow the rallying horn to let them Know!
- Head to your Journal to learn more information about the world of Tribes of Midgard! To do that while playing the game press M and click to journal-title on the top of the screen.
- Brown loot bags only be picked up by one player, blue loot bags on the other hand…
- Plants can become Potions or Traps when brought to Ölvir in your Village.
- Spend some time with the Shrine in your Village… you may be surprised where it takes you.
- Use the toggle function in your inventory to hide your helmet while keeping its stats.
- Help wanted! Take a personal quest from the quest board before going on an adventure.
- Souls are the life force of all existing things. Minerals contain just a few, plants some and creatures even more so.
- Watch how some resources shift form as the light recedes from Midgard.
- Materials are automatically withdrawn from the War chest when crafting at stations or building fortifications.
- Do not underestimate the value of Fortifications around your village. Better safe than sorry.
- Pin recipes at Stations to track the Ingredients you need to craft them!
- Hit an enemy Shield enough times to destroy it completely.
- Rebuild the farm, lumberyard, and Quarry for regular shipments to the War chest.
- Follow the red arrow on your compass to track the position of the Jötunn.
- The healthier the Seed, the greater it’s healing, even when repairing Village fortifications. What a Tree!
- Keep safe the seed of Yggdrasil, else your world shall crumble to ash.