To bring up the developer console, press ~ and “l” at the same time. (That’s a lower case L).
Command – Effect
- Respec() : Remove all researchable tech from the player and return RP. Useful for trying out different research builds with the same level of tech.
- SetDifficulty(x) : Change the difficulty of a game already in progress where x is a number > 0. The default is 1 and the named difficulties at start are powers of 2: 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 4, etc…
- Give(commodity, amount) : Give the player an amount of a commodity. E.g., Give(“GOLD”,50)
- Take(commodity, amount) : The reverse of that.
- ListCommodities() : List possible commodities along with their enum code
Essentially you want;
Give(“RESEARCH_POINTS”,20000) [[Might be RESEARCH or RESEARCH POINTS]]
Give(“all other resource names”,20000)