Secret Vampire Location
To encounter a secret vampire, first find the five hidden messages written on the walls in Saint Denis. The five hidden messages can be found at the following locations:
1. In the alley, north of the post office. It is found in the hall behind the grass.
2. Found further north, in the arched hallway dead end.
3. Found on the southern wall of the building with the butcher and general store.
4. Found in a small courtyard behind a gate near the trapper’s location.
5. Found on the side of a large red building north of the second “N” in Saint Denis.
After finding all five scrawlings and adding them to your journal, you will draw a map of the area. The vampire will now spawn south of the church, down an alley. Wait three days, then return at night to possibly encounter the vampire. He appears randomly. Sleep at the large saloon and check the alley south of the church, shown on your pentagram map. If the kids are not in the alley, the vampire will spawn. If you get too close to the vampire, he will kill you with a single knife attack.