Knowing how to dribble in NBA 2K22 will allow you to outplay any of your opponents and score in circumstances when you otherwise would not have had the opportunity. The more proficient you get at dribbling and the various dribbling movements, the more you will be able to use the unique techniques to obtain a competitive advantage over your opponent. Any of these moves could be difficult to perform at first, but be sure to practice them so that you know precisely what you’re doing when you’re playing in a real game.
- 1) Crossover: When dribbling with the right hand, move the right thumbstick and then rapidly release it to perform this move.
- 2) Between Legs Cross: To do this move correctly, slide the right thumbstick down left and quickly release it while dribbling with the right hand.
- 3) Behind the Back: Move the right thumbstick down and quickly release it.
- 4) Spin: When dribbling with the right hand, rotate the right thumbstick clockwise and quickly release it.
- 5) Half Spin: When your player is dribbling with the right hand, rotate the right thumbstick in a quarter-circle from right to up and then quickly release it.