FIFA 22 Ultimate Team – How to Recover Quick Sold Players Quickly
How to Recover Quick Sold Players Quickly
Follow the simple steps listed below to recover your player cars in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team. It’s important to remember that only player items may be recovered. All other items are gone forever after they’ve been quickly sold.
If you unintentionally quick sold your greatest player, don’t panic; there’s a straightforward method to retrieve any FIFA 22 player cards you may have accidentally ‘quick sold’ in Ultimate Team; here’s how to recover those valuable discarded cards.
- Click this link: FIFA Web Companion App and Log in to your account.
- Select the Club option from the drop-down menu.
- Select Quick Sell Recovery from the drop-down menu.
- Find the day you quickly sold the thing you want back using the calendar icon.
- Choose whether you wish to recover a player or an item.
- Recover by clicking the Recover button.
- You cannot recover Player Items from your previous Club in Quick Sell Recovery if you remove your Club and establish a new one.
- Please keep in mind that you may only undo five quick sells every 31 days by default. At any given moment, check the Web or Companion Apps to see how many quick sells you have left to recover.
That is all you need to know to recover Quick Sold players in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team quickly. If you think we missed something significant, please let us know in the comments section below. We’ve also included some more game-related guides below. Please check it out;