Squad Building Challenges (SBCs) let you build unique Squads using your Players based on different challenge requirements. Submit your Squad to trade your team for exciting rewards.
What do I need to know?
All SBC submissions are final. Once you complete an SBC, the Items you’ve submitted are permanently removed from your Club in exchange for rewards.
- Challenges are grouped by category.
- Some SBCs have multiple Challenges with individual rewards and a larger group reward for completing them all. Others are simply a single Challenge.
- You’ll have a limited time to complete some Challenges. Once a Challenge expires, you can’t submit the Squad.
- If a Challenge expires before you complete and submits it, you’ll get your Players back.
- The SBC requirements are a mix of Player Quality, Squad Chemistry and Rating, Nationalities, Leagues, and Clubs.
- Some Challenges are repeatable. While you’ll have a chance at getting different rewards each time you submit the Squad, there is a possibility of getting a repeat reward.
- SBCs are available on all consoles, but they may be different for each platform. Rewards between consoles may vary, too.
READY TO START THE CHALLENGES?
- Select the FIFA Ultimate Team title from the FIFA 22 main menu.
- Select Squad Building Challenges.
- Select the Challenge you want to complete.
- Challenges can be in groups, which unlock more significant rewards.
- Use items from your Club or the Transfer Market to build a team that meets the Challenge requirements.
You’ve compiled your team. Now it’s time to submit and get rewards. Please let us know if you believe we missed something important in the comments section. Below you’ll find some additional game-related guides. Please have a look;