How to View Friend’s Squad in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team
Some players are willing to see their friends’ teams. To see a friend’s squad in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team, follow these simple steps:
- From the Ultimate Team menu’s Play tab, choose Friendlies.
- Choose a controller side as well as the match type you want to play.
- To advance, manage your squad and press Options.
- Confirm the setup of your team.
- Go to the top tile, Community Squads, and use the left stick to scroll to My Friends.
- By scrolling between friends in the bottom title, you can choose which friend’s squad you want to see then; once you’ve found the right friend, press triangle (PS4 & PS5) & (Xbox One & Xbox Series X I S) to see the squad.
That is all you need to know to view Friend’s Squad in FIFA 22. Please let us know if you believe we missed something important in the comments section. Below you’ll find some additional game-related guides. Please have a look;