Print out or refer to the following list of PC keyboard commands and controls for 7 Days to Die. You can change your control settings whether you are in the main menu or in-game. Head to the settings menu (press ESC whilst in-game), and choose the Controls option.
The default control scheme for 7 Days to Die for PC is:
- Left Mouse – Attack / Block Placement Rotation
- Right Mouse – İron Sights / Place Block / Use Geld Item
- Tilde – Developer Console
- Z – Creative Menu / Cheat Mode (If Enabled)
- F5 – First Person / Third Person Views