How to Use Custom Portraits
Follow these simple steps to use custom portraits in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous;
1. Start a New Game.
2. Select “Create a new character” from the drop-down menu.
3. Select the “Custom portrait” icon.
4. Select “Open portraits folder” from the drop-down menu. (It’s compatible with both Windows and Mac.)
5. Replace portraits in the opened folder or change them in your graphic redactor.
You can prepare three of your own portraits with names: Small, Medium, and Fulllength. All these images must be saved in PNG format with resolutions:
- Small – width: 185px, height: 242px;
- Medium – width: 330px, height: 432px;
- Fulllength – width: 692px, height: 1024px;
6. Select “Refresh portraits” from the drop-down menu.
7. Enjoy your own portraits. Also, it works for custom companions.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Cheat Codes