The field of view (FOV) is basically how much of the game world you see on your screen; it’s kind of like your in-game peripheral vision and it’s usually shown as an angle… This can make your game experience feel different, depending on whether you’re seeing more horizontally, vertically or diagonally. Here’s a quick guide on how to tweak it:
- Find the Game’s Config File: Head over to this folder on your PC:
- Edit the Settings File: Open the file named OpenGameUserSettings.ini.
- Change the FOV Value: Look for a line that says something like FieldOfView. Change the number after it to what you prefer (like FieldOfView=120).
- Save Your Changes: After tweaking the number, save the file.
- Heads Up: If the game updates it might reset this file. So, you might need to do this again later…
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Cheats & Console Commands