Weapon Type: Hand Cannon
Energy Type: Kinetic
Ammo Type: Primary
-Memento Mori: Reloading after a kill loads a magazine with a few extra-damage bullets. Grants radar while aiming down sights.
-Firefly: Precision kills with this weapon increase reload speed and cause the target to explode, dealing solar damage to nearby enemies.
How to find Catalyst: Strikes and The Ordeal, Crucible
How to upgrade Catalyst: 1000 kills
What the Catalyst does: Firefly deals more damage while Memento Mori is active.
Strengths: Memento Mori is very strong in PVP (best hand cannon by many)
Weaknesses: Memento Mori goes away once weapon is stowed
How to Unlock: “Cayde’s Will” exotic quest
1. Complete Forsaken’s opening mission ‘Last Call’, then visit the Gunsmith in the Tower to claim “Caydes Will” exotic quest
2. Finish the Forsaken Campaign
3. Return to the Gunsmith in the Tower
4. In Gambit, kill enemies or invaders with a Hand Cannon
5. Kill 250 enemies in Strikes with a Hand Cannon
6. Get 25 precision kills in Crucible matches with a Hand Cannon
7. Open Cayde’s four caches in the Tangled Shore, EDZ, Io and Nessus
8. Complete the mission ‘Ace in the Hole’ on Titan
9. Visit the Gunsmith one last time