To use cheats in the Medieval Dynasty, you will have to download a third-party program. This is called Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker, and it’s pretty well-known and has been used for various games. As with any program, you download and use it at your own risk!
Once you have it downloaded and installed, you can open up Medieval Dynasty. Go to the UUU program, and in the General tab, you need to select a process to inject the DLL into. If you’re using the Xbox Gamepass launcher, you will find it named Maine in the options. It will likely be the top process, but the name could be different if you’re using Steam.
Select the correct process and then hit the Inject DLL option. You will see some popup windows in the Medieval Dynasty that show that the program has been started and is working. You might want to start a new world if you’re using cheats, so you don’t mess up your old one, but it’s up to you.
Now that you know this is working and is in a game. Hit the ~ key on the top left of your keyboard underneath Escape.
You can now type in commands in this to make changes to the game. Here’s a list of cheats and commands that you can use:
Cheats & Console Commands
- god – God mode, which means you won’t take any damage.
- sg.PostProcessQuality 0 – Removes the depth of field blurriness on the map.
- timespeed # – Either slow down, speed up, or stop time completely. The higher the number the faster time will go in game, and the lower the number is the slower it will go. If you enter 0 as your speed then it will stop time completely.
- toggledebugcamera – Gives you the ability to fly around in the game as a camera. It’s not great for flying long distances.
- teleport – Use this command to instantly jump to a location where your crosshair is pointing. This is hit and miss sometimes, it appears you have a limit on how far you can teleport.
- pause – Pauses the game. Repeat the command to un-pause.
- kill – Kills your character and takes you back to your spawn point.
- DamageTarget # – Will damage a target for the designated amount of damage.
TOP 7 Upcoming Realistic Medieval Games of 2022 & 2023