Madden NFL 23: How to Start a Fantasy Draft
Welcome to our guide on how to start a fantasy draft in Madden NFL 23! Fantasy drafts are a popular way to play Madden, allowing you to build your own team from scratch and compete against other players online. In this article, we will walk you through the steps to set up and start a fantasy draft in Madden NFL 23.
- From the main menu, navigate to the franchise mode and select the “Create New League” button.
- Choose the “Online” or “Offline” option for “Use Active Roster.”
- Select any team from the list – this is just for aesthetics and does not affect your ability to choose players.
- To start your fantasy draft, scroll down to the “Starting Point” option & choose “Fantasy Draft.” Then, click the “Start Playing” button and select the “Start your Fantasy Draft” option.
- You are now ready to create your own fantasy draft and compete against your opponents on the field.
Congratulations on successfully starting a fantasy draft in Madden NFL 23! Now it’s time to put your drafting skills to the test and build a dominant team. Remember to keep an eye on player ratings and consider your team’s overall strategy as you make your picks. With a little practice and some careful planning, you’ll be well on your way to building a championship-caliber team. So grab your controller and get ready to hit the virtual gridiron in Madden NFL 23!