How to Upgrade Your Ship in Cosmoteer: Starship Architect & Commander
- To upgrade your ship, click the Build button in the lower left. (You can’t upgrade your ship while under fire from enemy ships.)
- To add a part to your ship, select it in the box below. Then left-click on your ship where you want to add it.
- To rotate a part before adding press the rotation buttons or right-click.
Like repairing, construction uses materials. If you don’t have enough then the additional materials will be automatically purchased from any nearby station if you have the CREDITS and the station has the materials in stock.
- To pick up a part and move it somewhere else, use the Grab tool.
- To remove a part from your ship, use the Delete tool. You will receive a full refund of all materials used to build it.
TIP: Made a mistake? Just click the Undo button or press Ctrl + Z.
When you’re finished upgrading your ship, click the red X button or press Escape to exit build mode.