All NBA Jersey numbers are unique to each NBA player. A player may choose numbers for sentimental reasons or no reason at all. Follow these steps to Change Your Jersey Number in NBA 2K22 MyCareer Mode;
- The first thing you should do is start MyCareer.
- After you’ve started MyCareer mode, go to options, then settings. You should be able to change the number on the jersey.
- You’re probably in a team practice facility if you don’t see the Jersey number option. As long as you are not in the practice facility, you should be free to change your Jersey number.
- If one of your teammates has the number you want for your jersey, you cannot choose it. This also applies to retired jersey numbers.
- Please note that The NBA 2K22 only allows numbers that have two digits.