King’s Idols – All 8 Locations
King’s Idols are a valuable and hard-to-find relic in Hollow Knight, only appearing 8 times throughout the kingdom. They can be sold individually for 800 Geo, netting a grand total of 6400 Geo for all sold to Lemm.
Here is a brief list of all 8 locations for the King’s Idols;
1. Given by Grubfather as a reward for saving 38 Grubs.
2. Found in Crystal Peak above where Cornifer sells the map.
3. Found in the Resting Grounds behind a waterfall in Spirits’ Glade.
4. Found in the Royal Waterways, in a secret room where White Defender is fought, only accessible with Desolate Dive/Descending Dark.
5. Found in the Howling Cliffs in the southwestern part of the map.
6. Directly under the Colosseum of Fools behind a breakable wall.
7. Behind the Colosseum of Fools and in a secret room.
8. Found in Deepnest west of where Zote is trapped in the spider’s web.