While playing the game, press (~) tilde key, which can be found under the ESC key (Just to the left of the 1 key on an American English keyboard. If you’re using a British English keyboard, you’ll need to tap the grave (`) key, which is located in the same place) to display the console window. Type one of the following codes and press [Enter] to activate the corresponding cheat function.
To list all the COMMANDs you can use, open the console in-game and type in ListCmds
Command – Effect
- ? – Typing this next to one of the commands on this list sometimes provides a, albeit vague, explanation of that command’s function.
- ListCmds: This command will list all the available console commands in the game.
- Clear – Typing this clears the console of all entries
- connect – This command’s function is unknown at the time of writing.
- Help – Provides a description of some commands on this list.
- searchcmds – According to the game, it provides a list of commands containing containsstring.
- listvars – Provides a list of all available variables.
- searchvars – Lists all console variables that contain specified string.
- Mute – Mute’s the game’s soundtrack.
- Quit – Exits the game for you.