PC Keyboard Controls & Key Bindings
The default Deathloop PC Keyboard and Mouse Commands and Controls are as follows. You can change your control settings by going to the Main Menu and selecting Options -> Controls.
- Sneak/Slide (When Sprinting)- Left Ctrl
- Use/Reload/sheathe Weapons (Hold) – F
- Use Ability/Weapon – Mouse 3
- Shortcuts – 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7
- Dual Wield / Off Hand Weapon Wheel (Hold) – 5
- Strelak Sapper Charge – G
- Tag/Focus/Alert (Hold) – T
Are there any control keys on the PC that we missed? Please let us know in the comments section below. We will update this guide as soon as your comment is approved.