Alchemy had no specializations before, and receives three in BC An alchemist can choose from the following:
• Master of Potions: Gives a chance to receive an additional potion when creating a high-level potion.
• Master of Elixirs; Gives a chance to receive an additional elixir when creating a high-level elixir.
• Master of Transmutation: Gives a chance to receive a higher quality gain when transmuting materials
Note that the alchemy specializations do not give you access to specializations specific recipes New recipes highlights.
• Flask of Relentless Assault: Increases Attack Power by 360 for 2 hours
• Destruction Potion= +2% spell crit chance and 120 spell damage for 1? seconds
• Haste Fotion: Increases Haste rating by 400 for 15 seconds.
• Elixir of Empowerment: +?C spell penetration for 1 hour