Cooking & Potions
There are three main crafting items you can use to cook and make potions:
- You can place two in the same campfire.
- You can cook two pieces of meat, fish, and tail in each cooking station.
- You can craft it using Wood x2
Keep in mind if you don’t take the food when it’s ready it will be burnt out and you will get coal.
- You can place one cauldron in a campfire.
- You can cook Carrot soup, queens jam, sausages, and mead base to make potions.
- Needs empty space over it.
- You can use mead base obtained from the cauldron to get different potions:
- To use the fermenter put inside it the base and just wait until is fermented.
How to Spawn Items & Items Spawn Cheats;
Valheim – Item Spawn Commands Guide
Boss & Creature Spawn Cheats & Commands;
Valheim Boss & Creature Spawn Codes & Commands Guide
All Event Commands;
Valheim – All Event Commands Guide