Like a real train driver, you have to deal with dozens of things to start the engine in Railroads Online. Follow the steps below to start the engine in RAILROADS Online!
- Firstly, you should go to the locomotive and open the firebox by clicking the left mouse button.
- On the left side of the engine room, you must click on the wood piled up to hold them.
- Throw woods into the firebox five times and close it.
- Keep an eye on the steam pressure gauge or hit the F button to open the screen.
- Once the pressure gauge reaches the set position, pull the brake available on the right side of the engine room and set it to 0%.
- Now, push the reverser to the backside and let the Train move forward upon pulling the regulator to accelerate.