King’s Bounty II is Not Working on Windows 7 64 Bit – Issue Fix
Unfortunately, some players in King’s Bounty II encountered this issue. The good news is that the game’s developers have said that they are working on a fix to address this issue. If you wish to play the game on Windows 7 64 bit without having to wait for this patch, you may do it by following the instructions below;
- 1) Navigate to your computer’s System32 folder (e.g. C:\Windows\System32)
- 2) Search your computer for the “xinput1 3.dll” file.
- 3) Instead of renaming the file within the System32 directory, copy it to another directory. Copy and paste the “xinput1 3.dll” file from your System32 directory somewhere else (e.g. Desktop)
- 4) After copying, rename “xinput1 3.dll” to “xinput1 4.dll.”
- 5) Copy the renamed “xinput1 4.dll” into your System32 directory.
King’s Bounty II: How to Change Field of View (FOV)
King’s Bounty II Cheats & Console Commands