The Hang Loose goal celebration is quite popular among Neymar fans. It’s classy, fun to watch, and filled with a calm composure rarely seen in FIFA celebrations. Let’s take a look at how to celebrate the Hang Loose celebration.
HOW TO PERFORM THE HANG LOOSE GOAL CELEBRATION
- The Hang Loose celebration serves two purposes. It can be used to shame your opponent and point out their inadequacy, or to celebrate a perfectly made goal that you deserve. And if you’re playing with friends, there is no better celebration to flex your skills in a cool way.
HOW TO DO IT:
- PS4 & PS5 – Hold L1 and then flick the Right Stick upwards and downwards.
- Xbox One & Series X|S – Hold LB and press the Right Stick upwards and downwards.
- As always, if things go out of hand, then you can always cancel the move by pressing L1 & R1 or LB & RB.
- There are several other celebrations in the game if you want to try them out, such as the zombie, elbow dab, phone it in, siuu etc. You never know which one might strike your fancy, so give all of them a try before settling in on a favorite one.
FIFA 23: How to Do Cristiano Ronaldo Siuu Celebration
FIFA 23: How to Do the Zombie Celebration
How to Use FUT Stadium Player Celebrations in FIFA 23