How to Fix the Invisible My Player Glitch in NBA 2K22
Many people have reported the frustrating Invisible My Player Glitch. To fix, simply follow these simple steps:
Method 1 (Xbox One & Xbox Series X I S)
- Navigate to Manage games and add-ons, then to Saved Data.
- Select Delete save data from the context menu when you right-click on your gamer tag. Make certain that you remove the saved data from all locations, not just your console.
- Go to network settings and turn off the internet.
- Go to the official NBA 2K website using a pc or a phone.
- Sign in to your Xbox Account and unlink your 2K account by clicking on the Xbox.
- Relaunch NBA 2K22 on your Xbox and reconnect to the internet.
- Reconnect as many times as required until you can create a player.
Save Game Locations For NBA 2K22
Method 2 (PS4 & PS5)
- Close the game and disconnect from the Internet.
- Go to Saved data and select NBA 2K22.
- The Saved data in the system storage screen will list all the NBA 2K22 items saved on your console.
- Manually select all the items one by one, don’t use the Select all option.
- Hit the Delete button to get rid of all that data.
- Relaunch the game and reconnect to the internet – your player should no longer be invisible at this time.
NBA 2K22: Locker Codes / Free VC Codes