Knowing how to use the ball roll is crucial if you want to get past defenders. Complicated skill moves are good, but sometimes the simple ones are equally as effective. The Ball Roll is super easy to execute and gives you a better angle for your shots. Let’s see how you can execute the perfect Ball Roll in FIFA 23.
HOW TO BALL ROLL IN FIFA 23
- The Ball Roll is a 2-star move, which means almost anyone can use it.
- To perform the move, hold the Right Stick perpendicular to the direction that the player is currently facing. If they are facing right, move and hold the Right Stick up and down to do the Ball Roll.
WHERE TO PERFORM THE BALL ROLL IN FIFA 23
- The Ball Roll can be used in the midfield, the box, and in the wing area.
- It’s most effective in the box and the wing. There is a lot of space to move around in the midfield, which reduces the effectiveness of the move.
WHEN SHOULD WE PERFORM THIS SKILL MOVE?
- The perfect time to use this skill is when a defender is trying to tackle you and steal the ball away. You can use the ball roll to simply drag the ball away from them and position yourself for a better shot.
It’s not as effective as the new heel to ball roll, but a 2-star move can only accomplish so much.
How to Do a Finesse Shot in FIFA 23
FIFA 23: How to Score Long Shots
FIFA 23: How to Do a Fake Shot