Combat Tips & Tricks
A few combat tips, Tarkhan:
- The moment before an enemy shoots, its aim will be shown with red beams.
- Speed is the best defense. A small ship with skillful maneuvering can avoid most damage.
- Shoot with full “volleys.” At the same time, the cassette is being reloaded; pay more attention to dodging and lining up your next attack.
- Enemy missiles are not too difficult to dodge – try moving towards it then junking.
- Do not expose an unarmored underbelly or weak spot to enemy fire. Conversely, heavy armor is practically invulnerable to small-caliber rounds.
- The enemy display shows ammo rack blocks in orange. Blasting these will destroy small ships and inflict heavy damage on large ones. Try using armor-piercing ammunition.
- Only use capital ships such as the Sevastopol when necessary. These crafts are far more expensive to repair, and it takes an incredibly long time.
- Try to attack vulnerable spots on the enemy. Some may have light armor on top, so attack them from above; others may have vulnerable points below. Each ship has different vulnerabilities to learn.