Encountering Lag/Poor FPS when running matches on Nvidia Graphics Cards – Issue Fix
if you find that during matches your gameplay is lagging or suffering from low FPS, please try the following:
Open NVIDIA control panel (Right click on desktop and click NVIDIA control panel) > Go to Manage 3D settings under 3D Settings > Select Program settings > Select Football Manager 2020 under Step 1 (If you do not find it, click Add and add the game to the list)> Change the following settings under Option 2.
- -Power management mode – Prefer maximum performance
- -Threaded optimization – ON
Click on “Apply” to save the changes.
If you find this hasn’t made any difference, go back to the above location and make the following change:
If the above hasn’t helped, try this second recommendation instead:
From the NVIDIA control panel, click “manage 3D settings”
- -Once the page is opened, click on “program setting” tab
- -Structure filter – Trilinear optimization – DEACTIVATED / OFF
- -Structure filter – Quality – HIGH PERFORMANCE
- -GPU rendering OpenGL – *SELECT YOUR GRAPHIC CARD*