How to Get The True End
If you choose all green choices, the green route leads to the True End.
- There’s no one closer than you.
- Actually, my hobby is growing flowers.
- Might give Takasaki-kun’s idea a try.
- Have you ever been in love?
- I’m more interested in your costume.
- Why not put the moves on them?
- ‘The Wonderful Wizard of Oz’?
- I read it in a Ryunosuke Akutagawa novel.
- ‘Because it bites like a Mimic.’
> SAVE 1
- …Is lying to implicate someone.
- She ripped it out of spite at a love rival.
- You saw me changing up my hairstyle yesterday…
- It’d be weird for me to smell sweet.
- I’m not gonna be able to lie my way past Suoh-kun.
- ‘I wanna hear you sing, Suoh-kun.’
- I should imagine myself as the original singer?
- Ask the red-faced Ringo-kun.
> SAVE 2
- The bits of vegetables left in the sack.
- Ichigo-kun’s keeping her distance too?
- I feel at ease around her.
- I don’t want to talk about it.
> SAVE 3
- She wrote in her diary that she was looking at her reflection.
> SAVE 4
- Both Ringo’s right and left shoes were muddy.
- Our promise to take a bath together?
- Maybe it’s because I came onto her so strong.