The timed finishing bar was introduced way back in FIFA 19, and since then it’s been a must-have feature in every version. The timed shot feature allows for more accurate and powerful shots, but they must be timed perfectly in order to pull it off. It takes a lot of practice, but if you want to become a good FIFA player, learning the timed finishing shot can give you a great advantage. Here are the steps you need to know in order to turn on this feature.
HOW TO TURN ON THE SHOT METER (TIMED FINISHING BAR)
- Launch the game and go to the Main Menu.
- Now select the move. You can choose Kick Off, Ultimate Team or any game mode for that matter. You can also toggle this feature on if you’re inside of a game.
- Pick your team and turf, but before choosing Play Match, go over to Controller Settings.
- Now scroll down until you find the Timed Finishing option and turn it on. To make an accurate shot, you’ll have to shoot the ball when the slider is in the green area.
- You can also track elevations of your shots from this menu. When you turn on this feature, an arrow appears on your player’s head whenever they’re about to shoot, thereby allowing you to score more consistently.
WITHIN A MATCH
- If you’re already playing a match, then pause the game first.
- Now go to Settings > Controller Settings > Time FInishing and toggle it on.
IN FIFA 23, HOW CAN I GET THE SHOT METER ABOVE THE PLAYER?
- Some people like to have their shot meters above their players. In order to do so, go to Settings > Game Settings > Visuals.
- Now hover over HUD and set it to Indicator.
- Then go to Player Indicator and set it to Player Name.
FIFA 23 Skill Moves: Full List of Tricks Players Can Use
FIFA 23: How to Score Long Shots
FIFA 23: How to Do the Zombie Celebration