Celebrations are always a big hit with the FIFA community, which is one of the reasons why EA keeps adding new ones every year. Most gamers have a select few, which they use regularly after scoring goals, and the Giddy Up-Paul Pogba celebration is one of them. Here are the steps if you too want to make it your signature celebration.
HOW TO PERFORM THE GIDDY UP – PAUL POGBA GOAL CELEBRATION IN FIFA 23
- The Giddy Up celebration makes a horse-riding reference while sidestepping bizarrely over the pitch. It’s quite funny and can act as a nice confidence booster for your team, especially if you’re playing co-op with your friends.
HOW TO DO IT:
- PS4 & PS5 – Hold L1 and press R3 at the same time.
- Xbox One & Series X|S – Hold LB and press the Right Stick in at the same time.
- Also, if you realize the celebration is in bad taste and you’d rather avoid doing it in front of the opposing team, then you can cancel it by pressing L1 & R1 or LB & RB.
- If you want to spice things up and try a random celebration, then simply press Circle or B on your console.
FIFA 23: How to Do Cristiano Ronaldo Siuu Celebration
FIFA 23: How to Do the Zombie Celebration
How to Use FUT Stadium Player Celebrations in FIFA 23