The Drag Back Fake is one of the hardest skill moves to pull off in FIFA 23. It requires precise timing and quick hand skills if you want to use it consistently throughout a match. However, it’s one of the most effective when it comes to confusing your opponents. Here is everything you need to know about this world-class move.
HOW TO EXECUTE THE DRAG BACK FAKE
- The Drag Back Fake is a 5-star move, so ensure your players are skilled enough to pull it off.
- To perform the move, press L1 + R1 on PS4 & PS5 or LB + RB on Xbox One & Series X|S. Then flick the Left Stick once in the opposite direction you’re moving, before quickly flicking it left and right (perpendicular to the direction you’re currently facing).
- Upon a successful execution, the player drags the ball back, looks one way and then feints the opposite way.
WHERE TO USE THE DRAG BACK FAKE IN FIFA 23
- The best spots to use the move is in the midfield and inside the box.
- Inside the box is more effective since you can use it to create an angle for the shot and because the defenders seldom expect the move in that area.
WHEN TO USE THE DRAG BACK FAKE IN FIFA 23
- The best time to use the move is when you see a defender barreling toward you. It’s a 1v1 encounter, and you’ve stopped the ball at your feet. All that remains is to get past him and the move excels at bursting past defenders in 1v1 situations.
How to Do a Finesse Shot in FIFA 23
FIFA 23: How to Score Long Shots
FIFA 23: How to Do a Fake Shot