The Bridge skill is a quick move that makes use of super-fast steps to confuse the goalkeeper and let you take the winning shot. It’s a classic misleading move with a high skill rating and in this guide, we’ll be discussing how to execute it consistently.
HOW TO DO THE BRIDGE SKILL
- The Bridge Skill is a 1-star move.
- To perform the move Hold L2/LT and then double tap R1/RB.
WHERE TO PERFORM THE BRIDGE SKILL IN FIFA 23
- The bridge skill move is a perfect fit for the wing area. You can use it to easily get past defenders as they are getting ready to tackle you. With this move, you can easily get behind them and continue moving towards their goal.
WHEN TO PERFORM THE BRIDGE SKILL IN FIFA 23
- Use it when the defender is being overly aggressive. The move easily lets you bypass the defender and creates ample space for you to either make a shot or pass it to another player.
- Furthermore, once you execute the move, you will receive a small speed boost. You can now pass right or left towards the wing and zoom past them towards the goal.
The sheer flexibility of this 1-star move is mind boggling. As if the evasiveness was not enough, the bonus speed boost really makes the skill bridge one of the most powerful moves in FIFA 23.
How to Do a Finesse Shot in FIFA 23
FIFA 23: How to Score Long Shots
FIFA 23: How to Do a Fake Shot