How to Watch Goal Replay in FIFA 22
After a game, you can watch Match Highlights. Press Options (PlayStation 4 & PlayStation 5) / Start to access the pause menu (Xbox One & Xbox Series X I S). Then select Instant Replay from the drop-down menu. If you choose the Instant Replay option, you can adjust the timeline, camera angles, and motion speed while watching a replay of a recent scene in your game.
Hotkeys for Instant Replay
- Rotate Up/Down: Right Stick
- Press R3 to turn on/off the trainer indicator. Or press Right Stick Button on the Xbox controller.
- Press L3 to change the speed to slow. Or press Left Stick Button on the Xbox controller.
- To play forward, press the L1 / LB buttons.
- To play backwards, press L2 / LT
- You can pause the replay by pressing the Circle / B buttons.
That is all you need to know to Watch Goal Replay in FIFA 22. If you think we missed something significant, please let us know in the comments section. We’ve also included some more game-related guides below. Please check it out;