In any squad, regardless of the formation, players’ positions are linked between themselves. Connections between the players are indicated by red, orange, or green lines. If you want to achieve full chemistry, you need to connect the player with the players he understands. A player receives points from another player if:
- They play in the same League but are of different clubs and different nationalities – 1 point.
- They play in a different league, but they are of the same nationality – 1 point.
- They play in the same League, in another club, but they are of the same nationality – 2 points.
- They play in the same club, but are of different nationalities – 2 points.
- They play in the same club, there are of the same nationality – 3 points.
If the player does not understand the other player, the line between them will be red. When players have 1 chemistry point, the line will be orange. With 2 or 3 chemistry points, the connection between the players will be green.